Energy Saving Tips for Refrigerator. Refrigerator is one household that spends a lot of electrical energy. Therefore, currently many refrigerators are created to be energy saving. However, you also can make your refrigerator more energy saving by taking into this energy saving tips for refrigerator:
- Leave a space between the refrigerator and the walls around at least 10-15 cm with a wall and about 30 cm with the ceiling. If the refrigerator is placed in a narrow space, the machine will be a fast heat and workload gets heavier so there should be adequate ventilation.
- Place the refrigerator in a cool and do not put in a place exposed to direct sunlight or other heat sources because it is not good for the engine.
- Try not to be too frequent opening and closing the refrigerator because the lights are lit when the door is opened will consume energy. In addition, if the refrigerator is opened too frequently it will cause the temperature inside the refrigerator to rise and cause the engine to work harder to cool the temperature inside the refrigerator.
- Make sure the door is closed properly. Refrigerator cools the food continues to work according to a predetermined temperature, but the cold air is wasted. Therefore, make sure you open and close the refrigerator door properly.
- Adjust the temperature as you needed. The lower the temperature gets colder, the more energy required for cooling refrigerators. We recommend that you set the temperature one level above the center line only.
- Disable the additional functions of the refrigerator when not needed. More and more functions are activated, the greater the energy consumed and costs incurred. No need to buy a refrigerator is too sophisticated, if not sure will take advantage of these functions.
- Avoid storing hot or warm food in the refrigerator. Wait until the food was cold because the hot food or drink that will influence the temperature inside the refrigerator and causing increased engine work harder.
- Check the rubber seal attached to the door. Usually this bulkhead will loosen over time. The air from outside can easily enter and disrupt the temperature inside. Refrigerator engine will work harder to cool the refrigerator according to a predetermined temperature. Take a rubber septum repair if damaged, allowing outside air to enter.
- Turn off the refrigerator if you and your family want to travel out of town for some time. Open the little door of the refrigerator so that the inside is moist and smelly.
10. Clean the parts of the refrigerator regularly to keep the machine working so light. Dust can clog drains and air causing the engine to work harder. The cost comes out even more.
In addition you can read energy saving tips for refrigerator at the top, you can read others tips: